Increase Engagement and Retention
Whether it’s Bob in Accounting or Sarah in Sales, neither of them want to listen to the same long lectures that many times comprise the training courses they’re taking. So on your next project, let Bryan help you by narrating the content in a more engaging way so they actually give a good review after taking the training course.
Effective and engaging content for your compliance training, sales training, onboarding, human resources, employee benefits, new products and services requiring narration, should be trusted to an experienced voiceover professional. This will keep your employees engaged by telling a story like a peer, a conversational leader, or their friend at work.
Tell a Story
Learners prefer interactive and interesting content. With decreasing attention spans, grabbing their attention by creating an engaging training course is crucial. So how can you make your eLearning more interesting?
Effective presenters present information to those listening by telling a story. It’s a narrative that builds from the beginning to the end.
- Begin with an introduction of the topic and provide an overview of why this training is valuable and important for the learner. This provides a clear picture of what to expect in the course.
- Introduce the vision by sharing what you want the learner to take away from the course. You can go into further detail on the content of the course section by section and how the course will begin and end.
- Present an issue on the topic to drive home the value in learning the information.
- Walk them through the solution. The learner now knows why this is important and was presented with an issue or problem to solve. Use some interactive and engaging strategy to get them to the right answer to solve the problem.
- Summarize what they just learned.
Make it Fun
We are inundated with written messages all day both at work and in our personal lives. Utilizing the power of a video and visuals are great ways to make your training course more effective. Videos provide a great opportunity for learners since they keep us immersed in the course, especially if there is an audio element. Another way to jazz up your content is with animation. You can breathe a lot of life into dull and monotonous subjects and concepts with animation and animated videos.
Enable your learners to explore. Encourage them inside the eLearning course to click pictures with subtext or buttons to discover hints, or midpoint assessments and quizzes. We are curious by nature. Allowing your learner to pull data by guiding them toward it is far more fun than pushing content down their throat.
Passion for Learning
A good eLearning narrator loves to learn. Bryan learns a lot of new things by having the privilege of working on so many eLearning projects. A few things he has learned about are nanoparticles and how nanotechnology works (mind blown), how to ace the PMP certification your first time (great to know), to how much goes into being a construction Project Manager (busy busy busy job).
Let Bryan help you spice up your training course. You know eLearning doesn’t have to be boring and mundane. Bryan would love to collaborate with you to bring your script to life as a SME (subject matter expert) telling a story to your learners.